On life, my addiction to knitting, and drinking coffee. And all that when I'm supposed to be working.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Hello!
My name is Nadine, and I love my life. I have the most wonderful man by my side and a cute kitty sleeping on my ankle. I'm the aunt of a beautiful newborn niece (who lives far away and I can't visit right now - slight drawback). I have lovely and caring friends who are also so much fun to hang out with. I have two storage boxes full of yarn that I can barely put the lid on. I'm almost done with grad school, and my research and writing is progressing so well that I think I might actually not throw everything away and join the circus after all. And I might get the job that I really want. 2011 has been promising so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who needs the job anyway, with a wonderful man, a cute kitty and 2 boxes of yarn? haha
ReplyDeleteOf course you'll get the job you want (and deserve) -
2011 will be a great year for you! :-D